Start Addressing Your Debt.
The first question you need to ask yourself, “do I need professional help to get my finances back in good order?” Some people who are not in significant debt can resolve their problems on their own. They may need some guidance on budgeting and tracking their expenses, but their situation may not require the services of a debt resolution professional.
To learn whether you need professional debt resolution help, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you consistently behind on your credit card payments?
- Do you only ever pay the minimum monthly amount?
- Have you experienced a recent drop in income?
- Did you run into a major unexpected expense that put you in the position of not being able to make your debt payments?
- Do you rely on your credit cards to buy necessities?
- Are your creditors pressuring you?
- Have you maxed out your credit cards?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to more than two of those questions, talk to one of our Financial Consultants today to see what option is best for you.
What is Debt Relief?
Sometimes called debt resolution or debt reduction, debt settlement is not a loan and it is not a form of bankruptcy. It is an agreement between you and your creditors to reduce the amount of debt you owe. Some who choose to pursue this credit card relief option see their debt reduced significantly and on the path to a debt free future.
Convenience The juggling act ends as soon as you organize your debts into one affordable amount. We set you free faster.
Relief Banish worry. Save more. We handle your repayment negotiations & can reduce your balance while eliminating future interest.
Payments Payments are made to the creditors directly, so no third-party management will be reflected on the credit report.
Benefits of Debt Relief
- Reduce your total enrolled debt
- End collection phone calls
- Flexible program terms between 24-48 months**
- An experienced team to negotiate settlements
- Save money, time & stress
What are Rescue One Financial’s core values?
Focus On You
We’d be nothing without you. That’s why the client always comes first…and why we’re here for you every step of the way.
Save You Money
Our certified Debt Specialists are all driven to do everything we can to save you money and drastically reduce your debt.
We try to make every step of our process as transparent as possible because we want every client to feel confident in their partnership with Rescue One Financial.
Can you get out of debt?
YES. YOU. CAN.
Debt Relief is a serious decision.
To successfully begin to resolve your debt, you need to:
- Assess your financial situation.
- Educate yourself on the real cost of your debt.
- Identify your trouble areas.
- List your secured debts, such as your mortgage and auto loans, at the top of your list.
- Establish a spending plan and set up a budgeting system.
- Make sure you’ve reduced or stopped incurring new debts.
Debt Management is also known as Consumer Credit Counseling
Debt Management, also known as Consumer Credit Counseling (CCC), is a way to get your debt under control through financial planning and budgeting. The goal of a Consumer Credit Counseling plan is to use these strategies to help you lower your current debt and move toward reducing overall debt of the consumer. One of our Debt Specialists will help you come up with a plan to repay your debt and develop a payment plan with your creditors.
Why pay more when you can pay less? Let us help you renegotiate your repayment and interest terms.
One easy monthly payment for a happy life. Be debt free in 24-48 months.
Imagine a life where you didn’t have to stress about finances. We can make this your reality.
Why Rescue One?
join over 500,000 happy clients
Rescue One Financial has an experienced team of certified debt arbitrators that work directly with your creditors on a daily basis. Over 5 billion*** dollars of consumer debt has been successfully resolved through our program to date. We leverage our large client base to efficiently negotiate and secure new payment agreements that are right for your budget.
Get in touch with us.
GET A FREE DEBT Reduction QUOTE!